Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Now that's how it's done.

Ah, writing. How I wish I had time for you. Especially on a beach. I could do without the suit. As figure-flattering as it may be.

I do miss writing. Even if it were just for myself. Even if no one ever read it, it would be fun.

What am I doing instead. Well, blogging, obviously. Also, beating my head up against the wall trying to put together a website. Blogger has been pretty easy to use, but Google sites is making me crazy. It seems to be virtually impossible to put a "like" button on my webpage--even though all the articles and blogs say it is so easy. Perhaps FB just doesn't like me. But to be an effective marketing tool, I need one. Apparently. It is hard not to get frustrated with all this marketing stuff. It feels pretty smarmy and it's hard.

I know, whine, whine, whine.

Time to go back to my Happy Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment