Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Just in time for Witchmas


For those of you who know me well--and, considering all the verbal brain-barfing I do on the internet, pretty much everyone does-- you know I am losing my hair. Slowly, slowly, slowly, I am degenerating until I look like this:

<--

Except minus Michelle Pfeiffer's cheekbones and strong jawline. Pretty much her whole package. So... basically just this photo of Michelle from the eyebrows up.

Nice, huh?

Oh, and I'll be wearing the dress...because I'm going to need witchy threads.

So, being a glass half-full kind of person, I am trying to figure out what to do with this particular conundrum. I am hoping that you, my friends and internet stalkers, will help me sort this out.

My hubby has already shot down the Blossom hat, which is too bad, since I already bought it. But there are other options:

I am rather fond of the turban, particularly since I am pretty sure I can just tuck my keys and phone in there and be good to go.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I can carry off the face tats.









Here's another fave: the Justin Bieber wig. I like it because it ups my "cool" factor. On the other hand, do I really want to be indistinguishable from the young men in my daughter's class?

So, give it some thought. I'll be waiting for your input. And, while you're considering it, enjoy these delightful tidbits from The Ten Strangest Justin Bieber Products Money Can Buy.

1 comment:

  1. I could see you taking it in an Erikah Badu direction. People might mistake you for Mistress Cleo even, and you can make some cash on the side telling fortunes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete