Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A love that could not be...

So, this is what I came across on my image search for "Starcrossed".

Obviously, it was not the only thing I came across, but it was one of the more amusing things. Since, of all things, I aspire to amuse, this is the photo I selected. The photo to launch my new quest...which implies that there was an old quest. There wasn't. But I digress.

Those of you who know me know that I named my novel "Star-crossed" because I thought it was an appropriate title. And it was. But what I failed to do was to research how many other books out there had the title Star-crossed. It turns out, a butt load. So, as penance, I am now going to read every book titled Star-crossed. That's the quest.


This is the first one I am reading:

Mostly because it appeared as "people who bought your book also bought this book" with Star-crossed: Journeys and, it was 99 cents. I am not sure why the one person who bought my book would also buy this book, but there you have it. I am 1/4 of the way into this novel and I like it quite a bit...much more than many of the 99 cent novels I have read. It might even be better than mine (gasp!).

So, Starcrossed book number one. Give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment